- About Us
Dahua Europe B.V. is currently looking for an accurate Logistic Assistant / Specialist (depending on the experience) for our rapidly expanding Logistics Team. You will be responsible for processing and recording of inbound and outbound of all daily shipments. Together with other Logistic Team members, you will be responsible for loading and unloading of outbound and inbound trucks; preparing shipping documents; operating warehouse vehicles and equipment and performing inventory controls. You will also be the first point of contact internal and external parties regarding shipment planning and active stock. This role is paired with some physical demands and approx. 30% of the tasks will be performed in a warehouse setting. Therefore, the ideal candidate should feel comfortable enough and be able to work in such setting. The Logistic Specialist will be based in Nieuw-Vennep report to the Logistics Supervisor.
• Coordinate Dahua Europe B.V. logistic duties: inbound and outbound of shipment, stock coordination, and Dahua Oracle system processing;
• Working closely with Sales, RMA, BO, HQ warehouse and external warehouse company;
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship);
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, scan, unload, label, store);
• Check and administer custom declaration forms and related documents;
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits;
• Assist and support with monthly inventory reconciliation;
• Handling all issues with freight forwarder and other logistics companies to coordinate the shipments;
• Being the process owner of the tailored Dahua Oracle systems;
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations;
• Coordinating warehouse activities;
• Other duties as directed by Logistics Supervisor.
• Min. a Bachelor degree and preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
• 1-3 years of recent relevant experience (graduates with the affinity for Logistics are also encouraged to apply)
• Profound knowledge of MS Office and Oracle systems
• Self-starter with ability to work with little supervision
• Accuracy in this role is mandatory
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
• Fluent in both Chinese and English (written and spoken);
Dutch would be considered as an advantage.
How to apply?
If you match the experience requested, please be encouraged to send your CV and a short motivation (both in English) to the HR Department (email@example.com). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
An assessment or business case could be part of our selection procedure. Please be aware that we could request references and a copy of your diploma in the offer stage. Your application will be handled strictly confidential.